For the Creative Life Scrapbooking Featured Project Friday this week, I made a cute fold-out card using:
- Woodland Whimsy Baby Girl Paper
- Woodland Whimsy Baby Girl stickers
- White Cardstock
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- Multipurpose Tool
- Border Maker System
- Evergreen Border Cartridge (NLA)
- Scallop Dot Border Cartridge
- Tape Runner
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 8″x8″, and score at 4″ across the middle in each direction. Also score along one diagonal. (Tip: The Multipurpose Tool is GREAT for scoring, and you can use your 12-inch Trimmer grid lines to keep the score lines straight!)
- Fold the diagonal score mark one way (in or “mountain”) and the other score marks the other way (out or “valley”).
- From one piece of decorative paper, cut 2 4″x4″ squares and 2 3.75″x3.75″ squares.
- From another piece of decorative paper, cut 2 more 3.75″x3.75″ squares. Cut these two in half diagonally to make 4 triangles.
- Attach the the triangles and small squares inside the card. Decorate with a few stickers.
- Attach the two large squares to the outside of the card. Decorate with a couple strips punched with the border maker and a sticker.
- Fold up your card, and voila!