My goal in 2018 is to have a current album all year long, and I want to help you have one, too! I recommend the My Memories bundle because it has a monthly theme, it’s neutral and applicable to all sorts of events and photos, and that’s the album I’ll be using and showcasing throughout the year. You might want to something else, and there are several others to choose from! Each bundles costs $75.50 (without a gift box) to $80.50 (with a gift box).
Crop with Us EVERY MONTH . . .
. . . or whenever you can!
- stay up-to-date on this year’s album
- build awesome friendships with other croppers
- crop for $5 per person, per session
- choose Friday night 6pm-midnight or Saturday noon-6pm
When do we crop?
Each month, you can choose to crop on a Friday night from 6pm to midnight or Saturday afternoon from noon to 6pm. Crops usually occur on the last weekend of the month, and additional dates and times may be added, depending on the number of people participating.
- August 24 & 25
- September 28 & 29
- October Crop & Celebrate–no regular crop, see below for details
- November 16 & 17
- December 14 & 15
- January 6: Our kickoff event. Come to make sure you have all your supplies and start planning for this year’s album!
- February 2 & 3: First “real” crop (for January photos/stories)
- February 23 & 24
- March 30 & 31
- April 27 & 29
- May 16 & 19
- June 30 (no Friday session in June)
- July 27 & 28
What happens at a this crop?
Club members should bring their 2018 albums (or at least the pages they’re working on this month), plus other projects they want to work on after their monthly layout is done.
I’ll share my monthly layout ideas starting at the beginning of the crop time along with a make-and-take.
If you finish your monthly layout(s) quickly, you can use the rest of the time to work on anything you like, or you can wrap up early. For each page you complete, add your name to a quarterly drawing for a free pack of pages AND the annual the annual drawing for a free album cover!
Other croppers may attend as well, and they can work on any project.
Stefani’s tools will be available for all croppers to use during the crop. The “shop” will also be open during crops.
- Our first quarter drawing winner was Charlotte! She chose the slide-in pages for her album. (We got to see her finished album in April, and it was super cute!!!)
- Our second quarter winner could be YOU!!! Come to our crops, get your name in the pot, and stay tuned until the end of June!
How do I sign up?
Contact me by email (email@example.com) or in person to get registered!