This year I’m trying something new with Crop Clubs, and I hope you’ll join in the fun!! Starting in 2018, we’re becoming Monthly Cropper’s Club, and here is how it works:
- Purchase a Fast2Fab album bundle from me (check out all the options at www.creativememories.com/user/stefanijones).
- Take pictures during the month and print out your favorite ones to put into a monthly layout (or two).
- Come crop with me free each month to make your layout(s) for the month!
- Gain access to some special perks as a club member!!
My goal in 2018 is to have a current album all year long, and I want to help you have one, too! I recommend the My Memories bundle because it has a monthly theme, it’s neutral and applicable to all sorts of events and photos, and that’s the album I’ll be using and showcasing throughout the year. You might want to something else, and there are several others to choose from! Each bundles costs $75.50 (without a gift box) to $80.50 (with a gift box).
Club members are invited to crop free one weekend each month, and other croppers can join us at each crop for a small fee.
What are the perks of club membership?
Crop Club members . . .
- join one monthly crop for free
- receive a 10% “bounce back” credit each month on your purchases, starting with the album bundle
- stay up-to-date on this year’s album
- build awesome friendships with other club members
When do we crop?
Each month, you can choose to crop on a Friday night from 6 to midnight or Saturday afternoon from 1 to 7.
Dates for the first quarter crops:
- January 6: This is our kickoff event. Come to make sure you have all your supplies and start planning for this year’s album!
- February 2 & 3: First real crop (for January photos/stories)
- February 23 & 24: February crop
- March 30 & 31: March crop
Additional dates may be added, depending on the number of people participating.
Dates for the second quarter crops: TBA
What happens at a this crop?
Club members should bring their 2018 albums (or at least the pages they’re working on this month), plus other projects they want to work on after their monthly layout is done.
I’ll share my monthly layout ideas starting at the beginning of the crop time along with a make-and-take.
If you finish your monthly layout(s) quickly, you can use the rest of the time to work on anything you like, or you can wrap up early. For each page you complete, add your name to a quarterly drawing for a free pack of pages AND the annual the annual drawing for a free album cover!
Other croppers may attend as well, and they can work on any project.
Stefani’s tools will be available for all croppers to use during the crop. The “shop” will also be open during crops.
What if I want to crop occasionally without joining the club?
You’re welcome to join us, of course! Croppers who aren’t part of this year’s club can join any one crop for $5 per person per crop.
How do I sign up?
If you don’t want to buy an album bundle and join the club for the whole year, just contact me by email.